Thunderstones

From: SimonBray_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:10:03 EDT

Hi All,

 A simple and short question. How big is a thunderstone? In a recent posting Jeff seemed to suggest that they fit in a sling. I believe that they are thrown by hand and are much bigger, perhaps thrown discus like.

 I recently played a Hedkoranth in a rather nifty Martin Hawley scenario called 'Elmal's Daughters', I had a real fun lobbing rocks at everyone, I used my thunderstone to blow up a dam and went rock to rock with a troll bandit. It was just a shame that my prowess with a rock did not impress our chieftan enough to make me Warleader. Then again I did envision my character as Obelix from the Asterix comics.

Cheers Simon