Re: Alternative Glorantha lists?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 23:58:32 GMT

Chris Bell wonders:
> There are Alternative Glorantha lists?

No.

Personally I thought Greg's message fairly clearly did not bear this interpretation, but in any event, I think it should be quickly said that this is not the case. Various "groups" have indeed been discussing assorted things online (and off), but it would be to greatly confuse the issue to compare these in any way to The Digest.

> Is that why the Digest has been quiet lately?

Quite possibly. Hopefully some sort of equilibrium will restore itself, sooner or later.

In other words, Accept No Substitutes, and There Is No Alternative.

Slainte,
Alex.