Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #328

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:32:54 EST

In a message dated 24/11/98 10:50:29PM, you write:

<< As for now, the last glorantha digest I received is #312. Has it stopped, or is
 it just my e-mail causing trouble ?

 Stangely, I keep on receiving other mails, as the runequest digest and so on

     The above message appeared in Digest V6 #328. You must be subscribed, or it couldn't have appeared. However, if you did not receive it, there must, indeed, be a problem of some kind with your e-mail. You may wish to contact the list administrator at owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com

Yours, Trotsky