Altitude

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:33:08 EST

I have been wondering about altitude on a flat land (such as Glorantha) and have concluded that it is more important than on a curved surface, because of line of sight etc everyone can see the tallest mountains from a long long way off, for example. Yet there seems to be only sketchy information on the height of various areas (for example, Prax is relativel high). There are also fairly common references to "highlands" and "lowlands" throughout Gloranthan history. Does anyone have such information, does anyone in Glorantha know it? II ask so that I can visualise where, for example, the Pelorian Bowl ends.

Keith Nellist