The Gloranthan tribe increases

From: rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au
Date: Thu Dec 17 16:45:59 1998

G'day all,

Somewhat off the topic but hell, I know so many of you.

I would like to announce the latest addition to the Gloranthan=  community:

Mara Caitlin Xenobia Braun

was born Dec 10, 1998 at 7:30 pm (2.490 kg or 5 pounds 8 ounces=  for the POMs). Although 4 weeks early she is very well and her=  mother is resting (Barbara is still recovering from a dose of=  pre-eclampsia toxemia - not as bad as it sounds, but she needs a=  lot of rest). Father is just being run ragged finishing=  contracts, visiting several times a day and averaging one Xmas=  party every two days (oh, the hangover <sigh>)

Cheers, Andrew

PS Yes, I know I am misspelling Zenobia. The rest of you, who=  don't know this, should go look her up.

Message sent by MyMail http://www.mymail.com.au/