Dwarf torpedoes

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:15:15 +0000

Adam B asks:

>Have you worked out Torpedos for the submarine?

Yes! I see them as clockwork powered (another job for the Jolanti Wrangler) and steered to their target by speciallycreated  Nilmergs

I am planning to play the Nilmergs with elements of the Gremlins in the film of the same name (though without the fur), the door knockers in the film Labyrinth, and the scutters and spare Kryten heads in Red Dwarf The torpedo crew Nilmergs will have their own cupboard where-in they act like the marines in Aliens They will of course don headbands  bearing red earth runes before climbing into their "cockpits"=2E

Additional characterisation note for those of you in the UK: I see the Peperami-advert sausage creature as a pretty good analogue for a rivet-hammering nilmerg - get that stitched, Jimmy!

Richard Crawley

  another spinner of strange and gauzy threads

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #356