The Hero Wars in Ralios

From: Nikk Effingham <ENG7NJE_at_arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:03:39 GMT

As my campaign trundles with ever increasing pace to 1623 ST I've decided to actually start looking at what happens in the Safelstran area, and the Ralios basin in general, in the Hero Wars. Okay, I know Arkat appears, and I have a fair few ideas to make that work both in a Gloranthan and a gaming context. However, there are no clues as to what actually *happens*. Sure I know what is going on in Sartar and have a fair amount of information on Seshnela and Fronela but for Ralios the best I can figure out is "Arkat appears five times and... does something" which is far from satisfactory. Do the Safelstran states break out into war and political intrgiue (business as usual, in other words), do troll hordes pour from Guhan or Halikiv, or the Aldryami sweep the land clean, replanting the Guardian Forest? Ideas? Official standpoints? Anything? I'd prefer it to be more than the states and nations devolving into war.

Nikk E.
Nikk Effingham
eng7nje_at_leeds.ac.uk
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/