HeroWars in Ralios?

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 19:35:13 EST

Hello Friends,

Nikk Effingham wrote:

> Do the Safelstran
> states break out into war and political intrgiue (business as usual,
> in other words),

Oh, yes. Look at Genertela Box Seshnela Chapter. Safelster is also involved into the Seshnelan Events of the Future.

>do troll hordes pour from Guhan or Halikiv,

Yes, again. I am sure that the Trolls in Guhan, Halikiv, or both of them will play a major role in the future (and destruction?) of Ralios.

> Aldryami sweep the land clean, replanting the Guardian Forest?

Ageed. The Aldryami will also take a chance to spread their forsests further into the rest of Ralios.

The major force (forces?) in Ralios will be the Arkats. We still don=B4t know which Arkat=B4s will come back. Will be Arkat the Destroyer among them? What will he destroy? Or Arkat the Deceiver? Whom will he betray?

Cheers

Andre