Kralori IAQ.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 04:48:33 GMT

Hi all. As you may all have discerned[*], Greg plans on unleashing a FAQ for the various Regions of Glorantha, as part of the ongoing crash-cart exercise on the pale blue supine form of Glorantha. Alas, small hiccup in this scheme as concerns Kralorela (and Vormain)

So lest this be entirely a producer-led exercise, does anyone want to throw some Questions out? I don't mind whether your motive is to find out the answer, to start a Digest discussion/fight, or even to "plant" your own answer to a question; fire away. If you want to write large chunks of Issaries product code #1307, by all means go ahead, but perhaps better done under separate cover. <g> Oh, needless to say, answers may have a turnaround varying between fifteen minutes (if mailed to me, anyhoo), and the rest of our mutual lifespans.

Or does everyone share Nick's famous lack of interest of anything that happens East of Prax?

Slan,
Alex.

[*] Only Greg and Da'an seem to use this word in everyday conversation, so I've decided to introduce it as often as possible.