Doldrums:

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 17:41:14 EST

Does anyone remember an old boardgame with little metal ships sailing from port to port collecting stuff whilst a big magnetic cloud move around sucking them up? I think it was called Bermuda Triange. I'm thinking about an 'Oceans of Glorantha' game with a similar format, with players as merchants in charge of a ship/ships from different ports trying to make a profit as the doldrums, pirates, typhoons and doom currents move around the board. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good/simple game mechanic for trade goods, or info on what would be transported around the oceans; from where to where?

Keith Nellist