Minister without Portfolio

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:30:14 EST

Peter provides some excellent answers to my questions <<
 I think all Exarchs are equal but some are more equal than others. There's  even Exarchs for sunken provinces (of which there are quite a few, mainly in  Abzered). Imagine how much influence they wield!

I imagine some of the Exarchs with Sunken Provinces could be quite powerful at Court because they have more time on their hands and can suck up to the Emporer full time. Thus a high percentage of Archexarchs could be Exarchs without Provinces. I'm not sure where they would get their magic power from but this seems to be a way of
a; promoting dangerous rebels away from their rebellious provinces b: promoting full time sucker uppers to positions of influence in Court. c: MGF having ArchExarchs with no Provinces.

Keith N