Re: Hero Wars in Ralios; Jrusteli questions

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:37:21 GMT

David Dunham:
> For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure one of the Arkats is Arkat Liberator,
> better known as Argrath.

Isn't "Argrath, Arkat Liberator" a bit like the name of that place whose name means "Hill hill hill" in three different languages that infested England at different times?

> Is there something east of Prax?
>
> Oh that's right, there's a land where Jrusteli adventurers boot out the
> obviously weak and corrupt emperor and take over.

*ahem* You mean the hapless, unsuspecting and doomed instruments of the Wise and Holy Emperor's necessary and ultimately triumphant utuma?

Slan,
Alex.