Dragon Kings

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:29:44 EST

In a message dated 1/24/99 9:09:04PM, you write:

<< >[Question at this point; Is Thang How of Fuknama, who liberated Chang Tsai
>from the Ogre King, a Sister of Justice?]

 Probably not. A Sister of Justice is someone who sits in the Law  Courts, not fighting battles and liberating cities. Fuknama is  a populous city and can be associated with more than one set of  heroes.

The Eight Sisters of Justice ruled Fuknama for 88 years. The oldest died at the age of 237 in 1221. The Sisters ruled therefore from around 1050 to 1138? Or roughly the same time as the Dragons Awakening Shudder (1051) , the Evocation of Dragons (1120) to Godunya' s consecration as Emporer (1124). If we assume that the Eight Sisters were pro Godunya, and retired from ruling their city when the Dragon Emporer returned then we have the Sisters starting in 1036, and retiring in 1124.

Either way this entire period stikes me as a good one for adventures in Kralorela;

Exiled Exarch' s (Dragon Kings) acting as Patrons in the Kingdom of Ignorance from where the campaign to return Kralorela to Dragon rule is conducted. Local populace (ignorance humans and trollkin) causing minor problems. Finding information about the stars that need realignment (requires a trip to Kuchawn, city of the stars)
Defeating the Ogre King and his Legion of Red Bones (with help from Thang How) Fighting Immanent Master Monks.
Fighting Huan To and assorted Ghouls.
The (now fondly remembered) search for Godunya who is 'disguised' as a belt buckle salesman.

The players could build a bridge over the River Kuwai (Tan Kang) and inspire the belt buckle salesman who is travelling with them to Chang Tsai from Hsin Yin....

Keith N.