Nimistor Pirates:

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:31:57 EST

 --Peter Metcalfe:
 The Pirates are Wolf Pirates from the Threesteps Isles. I don't  know of any pirates in Nimistor as Kaztorplase is not noted as  being a haven for pirates.

In the Runequest Companion's Holy Country timeline the year 1616 describes the Pharoah's fleet losing to Nimistor Pirates and his army being defeated by a combined Ditali/Solanthi army. Strangely, it doesn't mention the Pharoah's disappearance so I will conceed that it may not be entirely reliable. I expect some of the Wolf pirates could be from Nimistor; they did scour the southern Genertelan coast, presumably picking up recruits on the way. People from Nimistor are Orlanthi tribesmen so perhaps it was really Wolf pirates with Nimistor tribal backup from the sea, and Ditali/Solanthi from the land.

Keith N.