On Maps

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:15:10 EST

<<
> In Glorantha, any large scale merchant, ruler, or scholarly =
 institution
> worth its salt would have a basically perfect map of at least their =
 area,
> if not the world.

 I think this assumption is Boring and Uncool, >>

The saltworthy person may THINK they have a basically perfect map, anyone who tells them any different obviously cannot read maps.

 The Orlanthi do not have good maps because : 1)if you can fly high enough to see where you need to go you don't need a map.

2)when you're flying with the sylphs it's too windy to hold a piece of paper to draw a map on.

They may have good weather maps though?

Keith N