Newtlings, and another short tale.

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 22:28:17 -0800

The Elder Secrets book on Races says: "Most newtlings originate in the New Fens of Maniria, in southern Genertela. Most rivers or swamps can support newtlings." I could see newtlings who call the Trachodon Marshes home as well, with colonies of bachlors in the Felster Lake watershed in Ralios, especially in the Sodal Marshes. It's a mighty long way to the Elf Sea however, even if the newtling can swim much of the way. Safer than treking across Prax though. Speaking of Prax... =)

Somewhere near Harpoon:

 There was a loud murmur of voices outside the mess tent. Clematis went out to see what was happening. When he came back he was holding a fine scale cuirass in his hands. Wrapped in the armor was a huge, glistening brown tail, with yellow spots.
 Clematis said dryly, "The Masked One has heard about his spy."
 Tessios said just as dryly, "And now we know about Lucan Brasseye."
 Sonny narrowed his eyes and took a sip of his wine. Mello, bewildered in the shadows from where he had been watching, said, "What that mean, that tail?" It was Hector the Wise, the Temple Librarian, who answered him. "The tail means that Lucan Brasseye is sleeping on the bottom of the Zola Fel." he said, "It's an old Black Fang message."

Gary R. Switzer
Aero Hobbies