Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #454

From: Brian Tickler <tickler_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:16:45 -0800 (PST)

> Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:08:29 -0800
> From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
> Subject: Re: GTA vs defunct stock plan
>
> BTW, the level of civility on the Digest has been declining recently.
> Surely it's possible to respond to Brian Tickler's messages without
> attacking Brian Tickler.

Thanks. For the record, as distastful as many may find my posts, I make an effort to only attack ideas, not people, unless somebody takes it to a more personal level. This is often misinterpreted as me having a "big evil corporation" complex when in fact I'm just going out of my way not to mention individuals unless I get backed into a corner.

The fact is, if I didn't believe everyone I'm entangled with to be bright and imaginative, I wouldn't be bothering to try and change anybody's minds, I would have simply given it up as a lost cause :)...