Re: S&T; Dara Happan gods

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 14:15:31 -0800

Andrew Barton

> Another example of this sort of deal was 'Strategy and Tactics' magazine.
> Don't know whether the lifetime subs survived its takeover (by AH).

Actually, I remember there was a big stink because the lifetime subs didn't survive their takeover by TSR.

Wes Quadros asks

> Who is the city god of Yuthuppa? Is Sagittus a sky god? How about
> Hastatus?

I'm fairly sure there's a reference to Yuthu somewhere.

Sagittus (= Urengeri, which is also the name of a land... probably an error for Urengerum). If he's a servant of Yelm, it would be hard not to be considered a sky god. If he's son of Yelm (as in the cult writeup), he'd also be a sky god.

Hastatus is Star 87.