Re: Hero Wars

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:38:32 -0800

Ken asked

> So what is the latest scoop on HW? What is this talk about "donations". I
> must have missed a mesage somewhere. Could someone e-mail me privately
>with a
> short summary?

I know you asked for e-mail, but everyone probably wants to know the status...

The game is being developed further. The most notable changes from the draft Robin Laws demonstrated at conventions will be in the magic rules. (They're still being worked on, so I don't know their final form.)

To release Hero Wars and a slew of supplements takes capital. Since the laws in the USA make it difficult to raise small amounts of capital by selling stock to the public, Issaries Inc. has asked for donations, and is in exchange offering various tokens of thanks. See <http://www.glorantha.com> for details.