The herdsmans tail

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 15:00:04 +0000

In The Glorantha Digest V6 #474 Dougie Crawford writes

>> The tail is buried with a prayer to speed the
>>animal's spirit to Mother Erithra.
>
>Sorry to be awkward but where does the spirt of a herdman become
>concentrated?

IIRC Tusk riders use hands rather than tails when making a "ball of tails" from herdmen, so I guess the answer must be the hand...

Just imagine the rather unfortunate results of offering a visiting Storm Bull a bowl of Ox Tail soup!
- --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #475