Holy Country (Kethaela) Information?

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:36:37 +0000

Having just received TradeTalk 4 (thanks Rex) :) I have pretty much decided that when my characters leave Prax thats where they will go. Depending on the speed of play this will be anything from 6-12 months of real time from now, and I shall certainly keep them in Sartar for a while on the way too.

It does depend on amassing information on the Holy Country tho, and looking at glorantha.com there is no Kethaelan expert, unless this falls under Jorg's (Dragon Pass) jurisdiction?

What I would love is a list of all official and semi-official sources of information on Kethaela, so I can print/collect them, and ruminate over details and the course of the campaign. Probably they will be outlaws from the Lunars and so staying ahead of the various wars. I may alter timelines of course, if necessary. Also any wonderful non-official ideas appreciated, including the City of Wonders

Thanks in advance
Ian
ithomson_at_swin.edu.au
(contrary to any other ideas)