Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #591

From: Colin Phillips <cphill12_at_ford.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:02:41 +0100

Reading Nicks comments on Moorcock has actually triggered off some way forgotten memories. I believe in the Griselda book, there is a story where a charcater actually travels to Glorantha. Now I am far more along Nicks line of thought than Ash's, I don't really want my Glorantha importing all and sundery but as I believe Greg had to give permission for the book to be published, he was obviously aware of the traveller. I think it was Red Sonja or someone like that. Definitely Red somebody.

So that would suggest that Glorantha isn't quite as closed as both Nick and myself would like.

Colin