Glowline in Dragon Pass

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:06:26 +1200

Ian Thompson:

>My question is, where is the Glowline on this trip?
>The party will be passing through Boldhome and then heading up to Furthest
>thanks

Looking at the Dragon Pass boardgame map, the Glowline runs south from Slavewall to Bagnot (it doesn't reach into the Stinking Forest, Trader's Valley or Dwarf Run), then runs roughly west to Hydra Hill (not reaching into the Falling Ruins, the land of the Tarsh Exiles or the Grazelands). Your party will be within the Glowline once they near the gates of Bagnot.

The Dragon Pass borders indicate that anything within 10 hexes (ie three or four day's march) of the Temple of the Reaching Moon is within the Glowline.