various questions

From: arkat_at_telstra.easymail.com.au
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 15:10:31 +1000

Hello

Chris (clemens_at_flash.net)
asked me: "you say that the Eanjak are sons of Genert. What's an Eanjak?"

I sadly do not recall, encyclopaedic my memory is not :)

Can anyone help us

Also, does anyone have Neil Sanson's current E-mail address, the one in ToRM is bouncing and I don't think is the same as the one I was reaching him on a few weeks ago (Neil is the NZ fan material distributor)

I was communicating a while ago with a guy who was doing a write-up on Adari or something, if he reads this can he get back to me, cheers

Finally:
thanks for all the info on Whitewall and the Bat, this section of my campaign is filling out extremely well

Ian