Moon Design Publications Presents...

From: Rick Meints <rmeints_at_ford.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:28:30 +0100

To all Glorantha fans, mavens, and devotees:

Stop those Xerox's!!! Moon Design Publications (Colin Phillips and Rick Meints) are proud to announce the imminent publication of the first book in our series of Gloranthan Classics, entitled Pavis & Big Rubble.

Ok, we've got your attention, now what do we mean??? Simply put, we've taken ALL the original text and art from the aforementioned two legendary and out-of-print publications and combined them into one BIG book of Undiluted Gloranthan Gold (TM). This is not a photocopy. This is a professional redesign, fully licensed and approved by both Chaosium and Issaries Inc.

What's In It?
Everything from the originals except the poster sized maps. Yes, that means all the scenarios, all the background material, all the stats, all the cults, etc. Contrary to popular belief, this is not a scaled down or stats-lite version. But, we have tried to make the original a little bit better by adding over 35 new pieces of art, including a full colour cover, especially commissioned for the project from such Gloranthan visionaries as Dario Corallo, B. A. Wayne, Simon Bray and Dan Barker. We've even pestered Greg to finally write-up the never before published Sun Dragon Cult.

OK, what's it cost, and who do I have to kill to get it? The cost is UKP =A325. This is a limited edition of 1000 numbered copies. We are expecting delivery from the printers in mid-June. Thus, we are willing to accept advance orders now. To get the feeding frenzy underway, if you order it before the 1st of June, 1999, we'll ship it to you for free, YES FREE Shipping.

To reserve your books, email us at: RMeints_at_ford.com

Further announcements coming soon...