Re: Sartar Tribes

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:49:07 +0100 (BST)

Julian :
> Swenston Ring : The PJs live next door to the Swenston peoples, and
> given that they're such important _allies_ of Sartar

Would it then be fair to say they were allies of the Swenston tribes/ Ring? Or are they actual _members_ of same, in some sense?

> There is a kind of no-man's land separating the PJs from the
> Dundealosi, if I'm reading my maps correctly ...

There is? Where, exactly?

> (BTW : Do the PJs worship Eiritha, Uralda, or some cow of their own?)

I'd suspect Uralda, though if 'Uralda' isn't just a polite Sartarite term for 'cattle-Eiritha', then I don't know what is... (Oops, I had a terrible urge to preform a Goddess Switch experiment there! Baaaaaaaad Alex!)

> > I didn't know there was an Alone Ring at all!
>
> There was.

Tell me more, tell me more... (Sorry, possessed by the spirit of John Travolta for a moment there. But this too, will pass.) Mikael hints also hints at info, but waxes Unknown just as we get to the nub...

Cheers,
Alex.