HW at Cons

From: Andrew Behan <andrew_at_RedBrick.DCU.IE>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:55:41 +0100 (BST)

I saw the mention of HW demos at the US summer cons a few weeks back. I thought it would be a great idea to try and do something similar at Gaelcon, the Irish national con, which takes place in Dublin every year in October.

I got an enthusiastic thumbs up to the idea from the organizers so I sent an e-mail to Chaosium. Like Michael Schwartz I got no reply.

If anybody out there can offer any advice, or more tangible help I would appreciate it if they could contact me by private e-mail. I really want to get this off the ground because unless people have an oppportunity to try out, and enjoy HW they are unlikely to pick it up on impulse.

Thanks in advance.

                        Andrew

"This inexact science is known as Djinnetic Engineering, on account of being not unlike letting a rabid genie out of a bottle." Jeff Noon, Automated Alice ------------------------------