Sartarite Roads

From: Paul Anderson <pmanderson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:50:08 PDT

Peter Metcalfe:
>Given that road building is stongly associated with the King, I'd
>suggest that the regular worship of Sartar helps to keep the roads
>and the City Walls in good working shape.

I like this very much, especially given that Sartar's Rune is Mobility (usually in a slightly different aspect). I do have some trouble visualizing it.

Do you suggest that invading trees, storms etfc. are met by defending Sartari Road-spirits? or that tribes/clans with roads running through their territory mend them as a ritual act of worship? or what

Paul MacLean Anderson
pmanderson_at_hotmail.com
"I'm not making this up, you know!"