Ginijji

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_telia.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 11:36:24 +0200

Alex responds to a message from Julian i must've missed somehow:
>Julian Lord reckons the Amad live (partly) in Snakepipe Hollow:
>> There isn't very much immediately north of Alone, except for the Hollow.
>
>I have to disagree: north of Alone is Vale of Flowers, rather the
>the Hollow, so unless their tribal territory is rather funny-shaped...
>
>So far as I can tell, Princeros and Tovtaros territory is much closer
>to the Hollow. (Directly abutts it, looks like.)

This is indeed so, Julian. You must have some rather funny maps. The Amad tribe doesn't have much trouble with chaos out of Ginijji (they are rather more concerned about being regularly ravaged by Uz).

>> > All of the three tribes live directly adjacent to Alone.
>>
>> Not according to any map that *I* have.
>
>The Tales #6 map has them thus.

As all other tribal maps i've seen.

Also, i wrote in an earlier message that Far Point lies south and *southwest* of the Hollow. I meant southEAST, of course. Hope i didn't confuse anyone.