French news

From: Laurent Labrot <labrot.laurent_at_magic.fr>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:44:10 -0000

French magazine Casus Belli official new
(n=B0121, p.6)

Multisim, french RPG most active editor with very good french products
(Nephilim, Darke earth, Guildes, Agone) is accelerating translation polit=
ic
(Conspiracy X) and officially made an agreement with Mister Stafford in
order to publish a french version of HW, and be able to create original material for this game. Knowing that Runequest was more popular in France than in any other country in the world (looking the number of copy of course), we can have great expectations.

Many gamers in France have express their delights with the reprinting of Pavis/Rubble set... that prove that anybody can change is mind... and acc= ept
that not only old gamers can have access to the plunder... (private joke = for
Mr Suitcase who said time ago that this material was not realy necessary.= - -Hy
Mr Meints, and congrats for your new collector guide... very nice job...)

French publisher Oriflam (the one who publish the french version of Runequest and Elric, and has lost the favors of Mr Stafford??? Or had not made any offer for the new game???) is reprinting Elder secrets in july-september...dont ask me why...

that's all for this time

tr=E8s amicalement de France

Laurent Labrot