Re: French news

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:46:12 -0700

>French publisher Oriflam (the one who publish the french version of
>Runequest and Elric, and has lost the favors of Mr Stafford??? Or had not
>made any offer for the new game???) is reprinting Elder secrets in
>july-september...dont ask me why...

There were several companies that wished to print the French version of Hero Wars when it was announced. Oriflam was one of those, but due to their financial problems at the time they were unable to match the offer of Multisim in terms of product support and payments. Oriflam remains one of Mr. Stafford's favorite companies to deal with. (I just checked.)

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
Wizard's Attic

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #10