Kitori and XU

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:54:56 +0800

David Dunham
>As for myths involving Xiola Umbar and Orlanth:
>
>I suspect the Kitori must have some, since humans and trolls live in close
>proximity.

        Not necessarily. Orlanth is not as important to the Kitori as he is to the Sartarites. I think it more likely that there is a myth involving XU, Ernalda, and Argan Argar - which isn't to rule out an Orlanth and XU myth, just I would say the Kitori 'might' have such a myth rather than 'must'.

        just off the cuff, what about a myth where XU gives AA advice on seeking Ernaldas hand? Or one where XU aids Ernalda when she is in the Underworld in the darkness somehow?

	Cheers
		David

PS the Kitori AFAIK have been gregged off limits for the time being, so probably all is but idle speculation if you are the sort that demands an 'official' version.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #11