Question on Lunars

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_tusc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:14:37 +1000

Hi, I'm one of those lurkers who reads with interest and rarely posts, but here goes...

I'm looking into running a mini-campaign based around the characters being members of, or associated with a Lunar Noble House around 1600 ST.. I haven't run RQ in 10 years and most of what I previously ran were Orlanthi/Sartar based. I figured to do something a little different I might change the viewpoint.

I've spent some time browsing web pages, collecting Cults and information on Lunars, but a few questions remain

Lots of questions, not very much input from me.

Thanks in advance

Philipp.