Pavis and Big Rubble Reprint?

From: Jonathan & Paula <jandp_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:36:03 +0100

Hi

Has anyone received a copy of the new Moon Design reprint of Pavis and The Big Rubble which was advertised on Usenet recently? (see details below) I ordered a copy from Rick Meints in London, but that was 6 weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. As the original post said 'allow 28 days for delivery' and this is now past, I have been emailing Rick (RMeints_at_compuserve.com) for the last week without reply. As Rick is generally regarded as a 'good guy', does anyone know if he is perhaps away on holiday, or unable to answer e-mail for some other reason?

Many thanks

Jon

PS Please reply to jandp_at_easynet.co.uk, as I am not sure if I am successfully re-subscribed to the Digest yet.