Re: Grazelander horses

From: Roderick & Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_jps.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:02:03 -0700

>Tim Ellis wrote
>
>> was what do with the discarded Indian horses (decorated with feathers
>> etc - I suggested Grazelanders - does this sound reasonable, or does
>> anyone have any better ideas?

Or just put something else on it. Rinliddi has a lot of feathers (all that bird-cult stuff), so I'm currently painting my Rinliddi Feathered Lancers (aka Polish Winged Hussars). As a matter of fact, I went with "Indian Paint"-style horses, so having feathers on them would work well. The Lunars have enough funky religions and cults that you can use it as an excuse for almost anything!

Roderick