(unknown charset) more pentan question

From: (unknown charset) ‚l‚d‚s‚`‚s‚q‚n‚m <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:01:21 +0900

to Mr.Peter Metcalph:

I apologize you. I yet don't know how to replace appropriate handle name for your English browser.
more question about bridle conjunction:

>>1/In GRoY, planet Kargzant was first only planet (son of Yelm), later,
came
>>to rivalry with Antirius (Dara Happan weaken Sun, later reascented as
Yelm)
>>in GREY age, and chained by Lightfore(star Youth). WHAT is the Pentan
>>view of this ancient event?

>That Kargzant defeated Lightfore and became stronger for it.

OK. The pentan name of lightfore(reverse small sun, yelorna? star youth?) is Kargzant.
So, what is the name of Dara Happan Yelm(original sun)? I had questioned if Kargzant is the part(geist?) of Cosmic Emperor of Golden Age, (like Bijiif or Antirius), What is Dara Happan blasphemous false sun and today's sun?
In my memory of Wyrm's Footprint writing(uncertain), Pentans saw Dara Happan's sun as gbaji, it embraced chaos as his friend.

Sorry for my past awkward mail of html. This mail is sent as text style.

                                                      KI&CM