(unknown charset) kralorelan mystical change

From: (unknown charset) ‚l‚d‚s‚`‚s‚q‚n‚m <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:05:13 +0900

some more question:

1/In CoHW, Dragon hsunchen had existed before Kralorelan emperors became dragon-incarnate. And I read somewhere emperor Shavaya enthroned both before Daruda, first dragon emperor, and after Dawning. Why was he called dragon emperor? If it is my mismemory, what is the connection of the three?Is there my unknown setting-up?

2/Please forget past question for bridle conjunction.(Antirius rose after binding of Kargzant.) so, when Antirius became Yelm? In GRoY, Khordavu's reign. But in FS,Sunstop is appearing of Yelm.

3/What is the Enemy?Devil is probably Wakboth of Chaos for Orlanthi, but in Rokali Malkioni Church, Devil is the lord of hell punishing forever evil criminals.Malkioni Arkati see krjaiki of Chaos is enemy of Pancreator, but mainstream of Malkionism and Mostali think Chaos simply as Outer thing. servant of The Lord? or Outer thing?

                                                                  OM&CM