Re: Solar or Yelmic

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_csi.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:57:41 +0100

David said:

> Duh.

Gee, if I hadn't played in Glorantha for ten years, I'm sure I'd be greatly encouraged to try it again if people answered my initial questions with expressions of idiocy instead of helpful explanations.

>> Q: is there a bizarrely modern Pentan tribe that worships Storm gods, herds
>> horses and rides cattle? (If not, why not?)

> I can't imagine any cattle-riding Pentans, the culture is defined by
> horses. Storm-worshipping, cattle-herding, horse-riders, sure.

The Grazelanders (Pure Horse descendents) *still* can't imagine any cattle-herding or storm-worshipping Pentans, so this was rather my point. Besides, Prax has the (admittedly apocryphal) Kangaroo, Elephant and Hippo Tribes -- what's Pent got to offer?

Why *not* "storm-worshipping, cattle-riding, horse-herders, sure"?

:::: Email: <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com> Nick
:::: Web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke/>