Re: Other LBQs

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:20:38 +0000

Jane Williams;

> Question: who gets the part of Orlanth in the ritual? A real Orlanthi
> wouldn't apologise humbly, and anyone other than a real Orlanthi
> wouldn't lend much strength to the ritual.

The Dara Happans aren't exactly looking out for a storm worshipper, but for a lethal rebel. This might just as well be a Yelmic noble from a house rivalling that of the emperor (or whoever gets to be Yelm).

> Do the Solars have some sort
> of toned-down storm god who could take this spot, like the way
> Orlanthi use the local Elmal rep?

If it was storm they're after they'd use the mate of Entekos, Doburdun the Thunderer. (Not known to Plentonius, see Gods Wall I-17.)