Re: Glowline Answers

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:59:24 EDT

Thanks for the Glowline feedback.
<<> When did the GLowline first appear?..1397>>
I feel that the Silver Shadow might have had similar effects before this, being underneath the Moon and also, coincidentally, circular in shape. Could she have simlpy extended the 'glow'? Is the 'spider' aspect of Yara Aranis relevant to this web of Lunar Glow?

<< > Who created it?
  Yara Aranis, daughter of the Red Emperor with the Pentan Goddess of  Tormented Death (commonly identified with Gorgorma), begotten for this  special purpose.>>
Does it, therefore, scare horses in any way? Are Pentans particular Glowline Haters?

 <<> Who is responsible for maintaining it?  The cult of Yara Aranis, a state supported venture. >> So a part of Imperial power. Do White Moonies have an opinion about it? Or Arrolians? I susupect they feel that is an unnecessary magical contrivance to maintain a Dara Happan/Psuedo Yelm Empire and is opposed to the essence of the Turning power of the Moon itself.

The point about the Glowline being 'a line around' as opposed to 'an area around a Temple' has been taken, making much more sense.

Keith N