Mani's Fort

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:32:27 +1200

Ian Thomson:

>Please can you tell me what official information on Mani is available, and
>where to find it.

	The followers of Mani Tor were well-known for a long
	time.  They centred upon Mani's Hill, where their
	fort stood.  Mani of the Many Lives was their leader,
	who irregularly reincarnated into the clan every two
	or three generations.  He uses strange powers to
	protect his people, who are very loyal to him and his
	cult.
			P&BR p59

	Mani's Fort

	Mani is an ancient hero of Mani's clan which rules this
	fort; he is periodically reborn among them.  His reign
	is always heroic and much benefits his people.  They
	revere him and his customs above all else, for Mani has
	preserved them through all times.  The residents number
	about 300, and are ruled by Pallinu Vibi, high priest
	of Mani.  The structures here are type A.  The residents
	live by herding, hunting and farming.
			P&BR p183