Indomitable Wotsie

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:48:50 +1000

G'day all,

Indomitability

Yeah, I really like Neil's idea for the spell, though I'd hate to have it cast on me! I think it ties in well with the stoic, 'never-say-die' Sun Domer ethos, and is in keeping with their traditional of sheer 'bloody-minded' literalness. Offers a lot of amusing potential for roleplaying situations too; try gatecrashing a party when the guy on the door has this spell on him!

Re: Nasty Nipple Piercing

Just flicking through Ye Booke of Tentacles II, I notice my article refers readers to related material on my web-page. I wrote and submitted "Men with the Golden Gun' some time ago, and since then my home page address has changed. The correct URL you'll need is: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html

WotC

Kevin Rose brings us the news:
>Hey, guess who just bought WOC? Hasbro Interactive. The same people who
>bought Avalon Hill.

There ain't much left for 'em to buy is there, so the next step in this exciting saga is obviously Hasbro making a bid for Issaries Inc! After taking one look at RuneQuest:Slayers and consigning it to the wastepaper basket, they're probably on the lookout for a quality RPG to head the company line. History has a strange way of repeating itself...

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia
    Email me at home: mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
    Email me at work: obrien.michael.m_at_edumail.vic.gov.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #78