RE: RQ Stuff

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:16:45 +0100

I think we should try and keep this list clean of RuneQuest rules nowadays, as the build-up to Hero Wars is under way, and we don't want to confuse people. I don't think we've got many Gloranthan newbies here, but if we do, and when we do get new people signing on, we don't want old RQ game mechanics confusing them. RQ Rules questions are welcome on the RuneQuest mailing list, though!

send mail to <Majordomo_at_lists.MPGN.COM> with the following command in the body of your email message:

subscribe runequest-rules email_at_address.here

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.