Re: Tenuous Earth Cult question:

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:26:49 EDT

This is kind of/almost linked to the Earth Cults for Men question, but the link is pretty thin, from a long dead ancestor.

It is a question about Waha, who is pretty much a male earth cult (he commands Gnomes!). To qualify as a Kahn a candidate must have noble blood, presumably as a descendant of Waha and not a Dara Happan or other so called
'noble'. What I want to know is if Waha had any Morokanth descendants.
Morokanth being Beasts who cheated, as opposed to humans, to whom Waha seems unfairly biased. If Waha is not interested in female Morokanth then are there no legitimate Waha Khans in the Morokanth tribe, but instead a select breed of noble herd men - Waha descendants who lost their intellect. OR is Waha really a Morokanth lover, OR is their some other Morokanth qualifier as
'noble' blood, perhaps the original Morokanth who cheated in the Food Game?

Cults of Prax genealogy gives Waha and Eiritha as parents of the Kahns but I don't personally like this.Eiritha is supposedly buried and cannot wander the world. I prefer to think of Waha creating dynasties from the 'ordinary' people (descendants of the Protectresses and the Founders). Either way though the descendants of Impala Eiritha and Waha were humans, so, logically Morocanth Eiritha gives birth to humans/herd men. I guess the Protectresses must have been born after the Food Game or else the Herd Man Protectress wouldn't exist, but I would appreciate some other opinions.

Sorry about the tenous Earth link.

Keith N

Keith N