miniplot: honey, we've been transferred to Chaurg

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_ioxy.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:57:40 -0500

Well, the family and I are mostly settled at our newly rented kasyr in Pensacola, Florida. Sam is happily crawling all over, and pulling up on whatever he can reach. I've been working on the Carmania material I had on the fabulous worlds site, and in a week or so will be ready to put it up in a public area and announce it here. In the meantime, here's a teaser from the updated 36 Karmeinya Plots (nb: "Kaurmeinya" is the way to say Carmanian in my Glorantha. YGMV. "Kaurmeiny" is the way to say Carmania).

Plot 6: Victim of Cruelty or Misfortune

HONEY, I'VE JUST BEEN TRANSFERRED TO CHAURG! The Zemeidy household is rocked! Yesterday Satrap Kaufan Destryno himself rode up to the Kasyr with over a hundred attendants and called a private meeting with the Fazzik. This morning, after the PCs spent a night roughing it, sleeping in the stables while his attendants slept in the male family-members' beds, the Satrap left. The House Zemeidy has been ordered to abandon Kaulym-Kasyr and move lock, stock, and barrel to a new, highly fortified Kasyr on the border with Chaurg. The new Kasyr is partly constructed, but behind schedule. Zemeidy factors are to immediately take over supervision of construction and make the place ready to move in before winter comes. Their ancestral lands will be given to another house and they will be given new lands nearer their new Kasyr. The new lands are settled with exiles from Sartar, and have been seized from a paupered house for non-payment of taxes. There are already rumors that the Zotelkadzy will receive the Zemeidy lands. Another rumor states that the Zemeidy lands will be given to a Lunar religious order.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #93