Re: Moonboats

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:15:16 +1000

Hi

I was surprised to read somewhere that all the crew are Red Goddess Initiates

This may have been only a semi-official source, but I think it was a Lore Auction transcription (not gonna bet my life on it tho)

I answered the question of how they came into Prax by the incredible high energy use of special magics by the Priests on board, something that cost a great deal of POW and effort and was only used for special occasions
(such as the arrival of the Coders and the removal of Sor-Eel after his
dismissal from office due to the Cradle fiasco)