Eurmal Temple scenario (who wrote the original?)

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:42:53 +1000

Hi

I've finished my expanded version of the Eurmal Temple scenario (Temple Hill in the Big Rubble - nothing to do with my Castle of Boggles scenario) and I am really hoping someone can put me in touch with the person who wrote the original outline that used to be on the web.

I'd like to credit him as part-author

Its the version with the 8 arches and the deadly tasks required to gain Rune Spells

Also, if anyone running Rubble scenarios would like a copy, please mail me, cos I'm not putting it on site until after I've run it in my campaign, which could be 3 months away

cheers

Ian

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #96