Re:Gloranthan Figures in Birmingham

From: Ian Spears <ian_spears_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 09:16:42 GMT

The Dragonclaw/Tabletop miniatures are still available through Tabletop as I bought some from a show in Birmingham last weekend. The bloke who was selling them had bought Tabletop about a year ago and said that they had been producing the Dragonclaw figures again for about eighteen months. I'm afraid I do not have a new mail-order address for them but I'm sure a search on the web would turn it up, maybe on Wargames.co.uk. I got hold of some Praxian riders and some Morokanth and was very impressed with the quality. The mounts were all very well proportioned and the riders well detailed. There are better fantasy figures around but for RQ they allow you to depict the more unique creatures and beasts not available in other manufacturers ranges.

Ian Spears