Spooky

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:16:53 +0100

Peter Metcalfe writes:

> The western dragonewts _do_ consider it heretical. Look at the
> Elder Secrets Book p22 or the Genertela Book where also on page
  ^^
Aaaargh! They really *are* out to get us!

I must make sure to mention these draconic opinions on page 22 of my next Magnum Opus, or Those Who Know will disregard my work immediately.

(I thought the Illuminati number you can't escape from was 23. Maybe the dnewts are simply one step ahead? Or do they start counting with 0, the O of Ouroboros...?

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick