Moonboating

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 23:49:05 +1000

G'day all,

Moonboating

Someone asked:
>>Any other ideas please?

And Peter came up with:
>Since the Moonboat factories are in Darjiin, I imagine the
>secrets for creating the Moonboats arise out of Darjiinian
>Lunar mythology. The core crew of the Moonboats thus would
>be Darjiinians with their lewd habits and have a shrine to
>Yestendos on board.

I love the idea while the noble Moonboat pilot stands proudly on the quarterdeck, directing his graceful vessel through the heavens, deep in the bowels of his ship there is a bunch of crude Darjini doing filthy things to actually make the boat go. Makes you wonder what they're up to when the coxswain yells "Stroke, stroke" (or "Pull, pull")...

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia +61-3-9428-9048
    Email me at home: mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
    Email me at work: obrien.michael.m_at_edumail.vic.gov.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html